Перейти к содержимому

A lot of great subjects on here

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    CharlesTex
    Участник

Portrait photography has indefinitely delegated a timely place in my regiment. As a kid  you’d locate myself holding a thirty five mm telephoto camera in my posession snapping headshots of my childhood and favorite subjects, and the beautiful scenery within the little oceanic locale off the Chesapeake coastal port where my relatives and I went to highschool. This thing my dad taught me grew in time of a loving art form which I grew with, perusing editorial pictures, paintings and scenic photography in the university.  After, I began paving a important photography career plan where beautiful influences and life enhancing energies had already started to take shape and show all around my body of work. Now I will always be a full-time exhibited and nominated Destination Headshot popular photographer and am employed the entire United States and international destinations. I am also a part time Seattle Washington business Photographer. When you get a chance take a trip to my site to learn some more about my business: [url=https://nickhanyokimaging.com/georgetown-waterfront-park-engagement/][color=#000_url]Tacoma Family Photographer[/color][/url]

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.