Перейти к содержимому

This forum will help out my co workers and I

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    CharlesTex
    Участник

Photography has always assumed a remarkable position in my wife’s daily life. As a kid  someone could search me holding a thirty five milimeter telephoto camera in my posession taking photos of my best childhood and family gatherings, and the beautiful scenery infiltrating the smallish inlet city off the Maryland ocean port where my relatives and I through elementary school and college. The love morphed of a loving skill of a guru that I merged my life with, consuming editorial pictures and design photoshoots in my twentys.  After, I began assimilating a very intricate photography career plan where enigmatic changes and life enhancing vibes began to bloom and become visible within my body of work. Now and for the future I will be a full-time published and nominated Seattle Based Headshot Photographer and travel about the entire Seattle and all of Seattle. I am also a full time Seattle Washington television Photographer. When you get a chance take a trip to my new site to discover some more about me: [url=https://nickhanyokimaging.com/category/environmental-portraits/][color=#000_url]fells point e sesh[/color][/url]

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.